Skincare Tips For 40+ years-old women:
You've finally found it..
This is not your average skincare tips. Our team and staff have examine thousands of techinques and tricks to attain beautiful skin.
We have provided a high level of a summary of the 5 things you need to daily that will help you achieve or maintain beautiful, glowing and healthy skin for a lifetime.
This blog will teach you how to get naturally get healthy skin without using chemical products that damage your skin.
Disclaimer: We wrote this blog for women over 40 who want to maintain or achieve naturally healthy skin.
5 skincare tips are following:
1. Drink water all day to keep hydrated. I know it is not clinically proven that 8 glasses of water will help your skin, but I am a true believer. There are many good reasons to drink water: It’s refreshing, and it helps your brain function, maintains energy levels, regulates body temperature, aids in digestion, and ultimately keeps your body healthy.
2. Wear sun screen all year long. I am a southern California girl, lived at the beach all my life, but I wear sun block more days than not.
3. Eat almonds. They contain essential fatty acids, which help put the brakes on inflammation that accelerates fine lines, sagging, and blotchiness. It is the best snack. Not feeling like a nut? Salmon, tuna, and halibut are good lunch/dinner sources.
4. Always use eye cream or serum.
You cannot manage your skin without Salcoll Collagen Serum for eyes and lip
. Without it your eyes may get puffy, and the lines are painfully present. Our all natural serum continuously repairs, regenerates and revitalizes signs of aging making skin around the eyes look younger, smoother and fresher while moisturizing and nourishing the skin cells around the eyes. Just apply a few drops and you can see uplifting results.
5. Use 100% natural skin care products. Many skincare products on the market today contain unhealthy chemicals that produce some short term results, but led to damage skin in the long-term. It's important to use a product that is organic, pure and completely natural.