Generally, aging is a complex process that involves aging of the skin, subcutaneous tissue, blood flow, muscle tissue as well as the face and body. The genes and skin type are representing the cause which shows us, why there is a difference between the people when it comes to aging. However, despite these significant internal factors and external factors such as climate, UV radiation, harmful pollutants from the environment in which we reside, disorganized and unhealthy diet, the bad habits and stress are the number one reason for premature aging.
The brisk pace of life makes us grow older both internally and externally. Certain anti-aging skin care products can reduce the symptoms of aging but they can’t eliminate them.
When a person gets older the first signs or symptoms that it experiences are poor circulation and a thin and slowly regenerative skin. Moreover, it creates collagen and elastin in the body which is low quality and fragile and as a consequence of that,the skin begins to stretch, which leads to the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
To reduce or possibly to slow down the aging process symptoms the body must be able to reproduce a better quality collagen. Over the years it is possible that the body automatically loses its ability to do so and it must complement its deficiency of collagen by the oral or some other route.
Certainly, collagen is not the only factor that visibly shows the signs of aging, there are many factors that have a huge contribution to the skin’s health such as:
- Sunscreens- UV radiation is harmful at any time of year and can cause skin damage or skin cancer, therefore the sunscreen must be used throughout the whole year.
- Smoking- because smoking increases the risk of cancer and it harms the skin
- Using creams enriched with co enzyme Q10
- Drinking of fluids (This includes only unsweetened juice and water)
- Remember that sleep is important for maintaining beauty. While you sleep, your skin rests and recovers (regenerates)
Benefits of Salcoll Collagen Anti-Aging Skin Care Gel -
- It Hydrates the Skin
Anti-aging skin care gel thoroughly cleanses the skin in a gentle and effective way in order to regain its elasticity and beauty.
The skin is cleaned and impurities are removed, without disturbing the natural lipids of the skin.
- Product with collagen and elastin designed to strengthen and deep the hydration of the skin.
- Emulsion with a pleasant flavor and rapid absorption
- It can be used as a daily moisturizing treatment for the face and neck
- Completely natural product
- Active ingredients:
- Marine Elastin ingredient of marine origin to increase elasticity
- Marine Collagen ingredient of marine origin that improves the regeneration of cells,
- It keeps the skin flexible and slows the aging.
- It Regenerates the Skin
With pure extract of collagen, Salcoll collagen gel effectively restores the cells of the skin and thereby is the cause for regeneration. Many satisfied customers in America have confirmed its effect.
The gel intensively nourishes, moisturize and regenerates the skin. The active ingredients of the gel renew the structure of the dermis and inter cellular connection, improve the skin’s tan and alleviate the stress and tension of the skin.
The gel apart from collagen is composed of many:
- Minerals – that supply the skin with nutrients
- Vitamins –that protect the skin and have an anti-aging effect
- It Heals the Skin from Scars, Wrinkles, Stretch Marks, Pores and Etc.
The collagen (hydrolyzed) gel has proved to be extremely useful in prevention and mitigation of existing wrinkles and loose skin as a nutritional cosmetic product.
It is designed for daily care and protection of the skin.It is composed of collagen and other minerals that maintain the balance of the skin, reimbursed the necessary moisture, nourish, protect the skin and improves its elasticity. The anti-aging skin care gel makes the skin supple and soft and protects it against wrinkles, pores, and acne.