- Joint pain,
- Joint swelling and tenderness to touch
- Stiffness in the joints
- Decrease in range of motion
- Weight loss
Rheumatoid Arthritis Diagnosis:
- Blood tests: Blood tests are mainly done to check for a protein called rheumatoid factor. High levels of rheumatoid factor are associated with autoimmune diseases.
- Anticitrullinated protein antibody test: This test searches for an immune response that is related to Rheumatoid Arthritis. Individuals who have this antibody more often than not have the infection. However, not every person with RA tests constructive for this antibody.
- Erythrocyte sedimentation rate: This test decides the level of inflammation in your body. The outcome tells your specialist whether inflammation is available. In any case, it doesn't demonstrate the reason for the inflammation.
- C-reactive protein test: An extreme contamination or critical inflammation anyplace in your body can trigger your liver to make C-receptive protein. Elevated amounts of this inflammatory marker are related to Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- X rays: X-rays to check whether your joints are being harmed by the disease. X-ray changes are uncommon in the beginning times of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Treatments work best when RA is diagnosed early, so it’s important to learn the signs. Read on to learn everything you want to know about RA, from types and symptoms to home remedies, diets, and other treatments.
Are Collagen Supplements Work For Curing Rheumatoid Arthritis?
From lots of research and findings, it is found that the salmon collagen is the best supplement for curing and reduce rheumatoid arthritis problems. Salmon Collagen Supplements produce sufficient amount of collagen in the body to avoid health problems like arthritis, joint pain, muscle pain, knee pain, hand pain and many more. It regenerates the bone tissues and boosts the growth of muscles I the body. It is not limited to, healing arthritis problem, but also helps to lose weight and gain energy. Use of collagen supplements on a daily basis keeps you active and prevents from diseases. The salmon collagen enriched treatment for arthritis paves the path for you to minimize damage to the cartilage as well as body tissue. Making it easier for you to manage conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and periodontitis, the supplement is also packed with vitamin C. This doesn’t only naturally heal wounds like sprains, fractures and bed sores but also assist you in maintaining skin, hair, nails, and teeth.
Benefits Of Collagen Supplements:
- Easy to consume and digest.
- 100% natural. No chemicals added.
- Made from the collagen of salmon fish skin.
- Boosts muscles growth, hair growth, nail growth and provides bright skin.